- Trending Searches
- Login / Register
- My Basket
- Ask TEAMFP
- My Footpatrol
- Customer Care
- Track My Order
Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2
Standard UK delivery - £4.50 | Usually delivered within 3-5 working days.
UK Standard Saver Delivery - £4.50 | Usually delivered within 3-5 working days
Standard International Shipping: From - £4.99
Express 2 Day Delivery - £5.50
EVRi Next Day Delivery - £6.50
DPD Next Day Delivery- £7.99
Click & collect available at 650+ UK locations | Delivered within 3 - 5 working days for £1
- Standard UK delivery - £4.50 | Usually delivered within 3-5 working days.
If you are a UK customer you can send any items back to us for FREE using the free returns slip, which will be inside your parcel, within 14 days for a refund. International customers should send items to the returns address below within 28 days for a refund using their carrier of choice. Once the item has been received we will process a refund and you will receive a confirmation. Please take care of the goods and, if possible, return with their original packaging.
Footpatrol Internet Returns
Kingsway Business Park
Please send the dispatch note and/or a copy of your receipt back with your order and please be aware that you cannot return your website order to our Berwick Street store for a refund. Please also note that exchanges are only available in our Berwick Street Store.
Need a free returns form? No problem. Just contact our customer care team firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply follow the link to the returns portal to have your parcel collected from the comfort of your own home, or drop off at your nearest available ParcelShop.
To drop off at ParcelShop you can either print your returns label at home, or generate a QR code and print a label instore.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Re-pack your items and include the returns form provided
2. Find your nearest ParcelShop drop off point by clicking here
3. Select your preferred returns options (print your label at home, or generate a QR code to print your label instore)
4. Once you've processed your return, you're ready to drop your parcel at your nearest ParcelShop
5. Keep hold of your proof of postage. We'll email you when we receive the returned item/s
returns portal link :https://returns.jdsports.co.uk/
Alternatively, you can use our InPost returns service:
Free Returns with InPost 24/7 Lockers
Return unwanted items any time, day or night
It takes seconds to return with just the scan of a barcode
No need to queue or wait for staff
Send from over 1,000 lockers across the nation
Visit InPost HERE to find your nearest locker.
FREE returns with DPD Pickup (UK only)
Return to 2,500 DPD Pickup shops - open 7 days a week and extended opening hours.
Return to 2,500 DPD Pickup shops - open 7 days a week with extended opening hours.
Complete your returns note and pop it into your parcel then follow these three simple steps to ensure your parcel is returned safely:
1.Print the label you have received by email and stick it on the parcel; removing or covering old labels.
2.Click here find your nearest DPD Pickup shop and drop off your parcel, you will be given a receipt so you can track it.
3.If you share your mobile number with us, we will text you when your parcel is returned - just add it in store when prompted.
Visit our returns portal to arrange a collection or print a label.
Register your return at the below link:
- If you are a UK customer you can send any items back to us for FREE using the free returns slip, which will be inside your parcel, within 14 days for a refund. International customers should send items to the returns address below within 28 days for a refund using their carrier of choice. Once the item has been received we will process a refund and you will receive a confirmation. Please take care of the goods and, if possible, return with their original packaging.
Be the first to know
When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. We use Strictly Necessary cookies to make our website work. We would like to set optional cookies to give you a better user experience and to assist us in understanding how visitors use our site. Because we respect your right to privacy, optional cookies are not set unless you enable them. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You can always change your preference by visiting 'Cookie Settings' at the bottom of the page.