- Trending Searches
- Login / Register
- New In
- All Footwear
- Latest Footwear
- Sale Footwear
- Just Launched
- My Basket
- My Footpatrol
- Customer Care
- Track My Order
- Klarna Pay in 3 means you can now spread the cost of your Footpatrol purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you used at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by Footpatrol and instalments 2 and 3 are then scheduled to be taken 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
- - Spread the cost over 3 equal payments.
- - It won’t affect your credit rating.
- - No interest and no fees.
- How to use it.
- 1) Select something you’d like to buy from Footpatrol, add it to the basket and then head over to the checkout. Please be aware, you must have sufficient funds available on your credit or debit card for the first payment at the point of ordering.
- 2) Click the ‘Pay in 3’ at the checkout.
- 3) Place your order and this will be dispatched as normal.
- 4) Pay in 3 equal payments – first when you purchase your order, second 30 days later and third 60 days after the initial payment.
- To use Pay in 3, you’ll need:
- To be 18 years or over
- A valid mobile number and email address
- A UK residential address
- A UK bank account with good credit history
- A credit/debit card to be valid for 60 days from purchase date
- All checked off? Great. It really is that simple.
Questions? For all those concerning the product, delivery and returns, please contact Footpatrol. For all those concerning payment or regarding an expected refund, please contact Klarna. For more details, see the FAQ section below.
Footpatrol acts as an introducer and not a lender of unregulated credit products provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, T&Cs apply. Please note Pay in 30 days and Pay in 3 instalments is not regulated by the FCA. Borrowing beyond your means could seriously affect your financial status, ensure you can afford to make your repayments on time by the due date.
- + How does Pay in 3 work?
Klarna Pay in 3 means you can now spread the cost of your Footpatrol purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you used at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by Footpatrol and instalments 2 and 3 are then scheduled to be taken 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
- + Am I eligible for Pay in 3?
To use the service, you must be at least 18. The card used at the point of purchase needs to have an expiry date beyond the order period. Pay in 3 is also subject to your financial circumstances, however, Klarna’s assessment will not affect your credit rating.
- + How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay in 3?
Klarna is unique and offers Pay in 3 based on several factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you’re 18 or over, you can bolster your chances of being offered Pay in 3 by ensuring you provide your full name, accurate address details and shipping to your registered billing address. All order orders are assessed individually. Just because you’ve accepted a Klarna payment method before it doesn’t mean it will be offered for every order and in turn, if you are denied it doesn’t mean you’ll be denied for all future order.
- + What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
If you want to pay using Klarna you need to provide your mobile phone number and email address. All statements will be sent via email. It's important that you give us the correct details, or you won’t receive the payment information, and consequently, may be liable for late payment fees.
- + Will a credit search take place against me?
It’s possible Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not impact your credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, and not to other lenders. Don’t worry, neither Klarna or Footpatrol will run credit searches against you that could affect your credit rating.
- + Why have I not been offered Pay in 3?
Unfortunately, Pay in 3 is not always universally available, The Pay in 3 payment option is automatically generated by algorithms that are based upon many factors including cardholder details, address details, amount of order, the online store, previous order history and item availability.
- + What are my payment options with Klarna?
Payment for your Pay in 3 purchase will automatically be collected from the debit/credit card you used at checkout. The first payment is taken when the order is confirmed, and the second and third instalment are collected 30 and 60 days, respectively, after the first instalment.
- + What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment for your Pay later in 3 purchase at Footpatrol from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If we are unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date Klarna will make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. Should this last payment attempt fail, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. Klarna shall notify you when a payment is due two days in advance of attempting to collect your payment.
- + Is my payment information safe?
Yes. Payment information is processed safely and securely by Klarna. No card details are transferred to or held by Footpatrol. All transactions take place via connections secured with the latest industry-standard security protocols.
- + Can I pay before the due date?
Nope, this is currently not possible for Pay in 3 purchases.
- + What happens to my statement when I've returned the goods?
Once we’ve received your return and you have received their confirmation of this, an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule will be sent to by Klarna if you’ve made a partial return. With a full return, we’ll refund any payments collected and cancel any future scheduled payments.
- + I've received a statement but I've not yet received my goods.
If your purchases have not been received please call Footpatrol to check on your order and delivery status. Our Customer Service line is 020 300 50833, and you can also visit our Customer Service page for Live Chat. What’s more, you can contact Klarna’s Customer Service so that we can postpone the due date on your payment.
- + I have cancelled my order. How long will it take until I receive my refund?
As soon as our Footpatrol store has registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5-7 days.
- + I have asked for a refund. How will I be refunded?
Refunds will be issued to the debit or credit card you used on the initial payment.
- + I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information.
Log on at www.klarna.com/uk, where you’ll find all order history and payment schedule information.
- + I still have questions regarding payment, how can I get in touch?
Visit Klarna’s Customer Service page for a full list of FAQ’s, live chat and telephone options.
- + Does Klarna impact my credit score?
Klarna may run a soft credit search that does not affect a customers credit score and is only visible on your credit file by you and Klarna. Neither Klarna nor Footpatrol run credit searches that could impact your credit rating. This includes at the point of application, if a payment is missed, or if the outstanding balance enters a debt collection stage.
Be the first to know
Visit our corporate website at www.jdplc.com Copyright © 2023 JD Sports Fashion Plc, All rights reserved.
When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. We use Strictly Necessary cookies to make our website work. We would like to set optional cookies to give you a better user experience and to assist us in understanding how visitors use our site. Because we respect your right to privacy, optional cookies are not set unless you enable them. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You can always change your preference by visiting 'Cookie Settings' at the bottom of the page.